me & my bf were in a room..he was on top of me and trying 2 make love with me !!!! but i refused....he was trying to put "his" on mine and i made some ways so that it won't hit mine.... i feel some pain...... that's why i am asking what are the signs if i am no longer a virgin because i feel some pain but not that sure if it really hits mine !!!
chikkish chikkish 13-15 5 Answers Nov 27, 2010

Well if a penis was in your vagina, you are technically no longer a virgin

Best Answer

If his erect penis entered your vagina whether your hymen broke or not you are no longer a 'virgin' culturally speaking. Medically speaking losing your virginity requires breaking your hymen if it is still present. Did that happen? If so you lost your virginity.

Best Answer

if you have had sex u r not anymore

Best Answer

Hi, I'm Katie! A sign that you are no longer a virgin would be that the person you slept with goes around telling other people that you guys had sex together. Now, everyone knows that you're not a virgin anymore. I'm a 26 year old virgin by the way...

Best Answer