allybean allybean 22-25, F 8 Answers Mar 14 in Health

Yes you are depressed. As to whether it amounts to clinical depression, that's a matter of how long you've felt like this, how frequently you feel like this, and whether there's a perfectly reasonable real life causation to the feelings- feeling super depressed when your friend dies isn't clinical depression, its mourning. In conclusion, don't look for psychological help, or help of any kind, online. Online Is a place to find facts and fun, actual real live people are better at help.

Best Answer

Take a depression screening test. Google to find one. If you're depressed, consider seeing your physician. Hope you start to feel better. ::hugs::

Best Answer

I feel this way<br />
When I have my period<br />
:(<br />
Or in winter

Best Answer

me too :( its a weird feeling. i cant explain

Best Answer

I guess you need to go out
Have fun
You are young
Enjoy!

Best Answer

I feel the same... :(

Best Answer

There is fear. And there is depression. Usually. Depression will not make you fear death... it's actually the opposite. However the fear of dying can cause depression.

Best Answer

I feel all that too, except the fear of dying young. I don't think i am long for this world.

Best Answer

Blame the democrats for that! You are hopelessly not retarded.... what a shame!

Best Answer

Welcome to the club!

Best Answer