cheekylisa cheekylisa 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

I feel ya

Best Answer

Depends on your definition of good looking. Besides, no need to be so shallow.

Best Answer

Why does everyone assume I'm talking pretty boy good looking ? Hell no.

Best Answer

Never said you did, everyone has different attributes they are attracted to.

Best Answer

It seemed like everyone pounced assuming I'm looking for hot sexy gods and they are everywhere. I personally find goodness an attractive "Good looking" quality and I am unable to find them.

Best Answer

The way the question is phrased makes people jump to bad assumptions. And that will lead to people insulting. Most assume the worst without asking what you meant.

Guess people just adjust to the norms, and apply them to every situation. As far as attractiveness goes, I don't think people who like others that are 'attractive' by social norms should be judged any different than the ones who place certain qualities above physical appearance. To each their own, as long as everyone is happy I don't see a problem. People enjoy making one where there is none, as most of the people responding prove.

And I'm sorry for rambling, just trying to prove my point.

Best Answer

Yes I probably should have explained it better. I feel like maybe I should have been born a long time ago before negativity took over this world and everyone didn't always assume the worst in others. Thank you for taking the time to reply :)

Best Answer

You and me both. Back when the world seemed smaller, you were forced to be nice to the people around you, they were all you had.

And now we have the internet, and instant gratification. C'est la vie.

Best Answer

I like the way you think :)

Best Answer

Wish the world would think that way, we'd all be better off.

Best Answer

Look harder - they're there

Best Answer

lol yeah were all imaginery

Best Answer

so where are you located? if ya care to talk, let me know

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- this is the type I'm talking about. Where are you all? A nice kind decent guy is an attractive quality. I don't like the "pretty boys".

Best Answer

me im in wis/ill state line!

Best Answer

Is that America? I'm in Australia :) so tell me more about this rare species.. :)

Best Answer

so now where are you? i mean if ya care to chat, let me kno i have my ow chat site. We can chat.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how to go on other sites this is just an app on my phone but I would love to "add you" to my circle :)

Best Answer

heyyyy now..... lol..

Best Answer

Yeah, everyone is just a figment of my imagination. Sorry about your existence.

Best Answer