wtfimik wtfimik 26-30, F 13 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Men think that they deserve a physically beautiful woman despite being ugly losers themselves. Good luck and don't lower your standards. Men are not worth it

Best Answer

i like you. :)

Best Answer

Thank You! I like you too!

Best Answer

stereotype? what do u mean? don't wanna be rude but in fact some guys only expect u have some boobs n @ss n that's it, so u need to have serious problems if u cannot fill that "stereotype".

Best Answer

My problem is I'm not perfect.. Men don't want people--they want perfection.

Best Answer

What is the stereotype every guy wants? Guys are just people, like women, so they have different tastes. Sadly the men whose tastes involve me are often old or weird.

Best Answer

This has probably been said before but truly be yourself. I felt that way about myself for a while until I realized I was cutting myself short by trying to be "more feminine". Meaning I tried wearing dresses and heels, more make-up. But how long could I really fake it for? I know this sounds sad but I've been in 1 relationship in 12 years and it lasted for 3 yrs. I've learned that when you're comfortable and accepting of yourself. You become more confident because you're reflecting who you really are. Focus on your positive traits which have way more substance than physical traits and eff what everyone else says to you about changing. Better yourself, get out there and do the things you love that make you feel happy and you will meet someone with the same interests. Example: I always wanted to date a guy with a motorcycle. Similar to what you say most men that do ride bikes are attracted to women that do not look like me. Not all but the men I've been attracted to. I said to myself what am I waiting for? When I turned 30 I went out and got my own motorcycle. I've met so many men, friends and romantic interests. Be more positive......venting is one thing being completely negativity is like poison, it doesn't attract to many people in general. Best of luck!

Best Answer

No

so spread your legs for every ****** and hay-presto!

get hot **** friends at least!!

neat trick huh?

btw it worked for me.

Best Answer

Did you say stereotype of what all men want? All people want something different things and women are the same way. Some like big, some like small, some cute, some average, ones they can take care of, ones that will take care of them, smart, funny, blonde, brunette, red, long/short hair, the list is never-ending and has infinite possibilities. With men and women I prefer large (over 250 lbs) and average looks with a sense of humor and a little on the wild/kinky side. Just love yourself and be who you are, you will find that right guy for you.

Best Answer

Just think about the opposite of what you want, and that's what I am. Really--I'm short, muscular, tattooed, and I walk like a dude. There isn't a man alive who would be interested and who ISN'T mentally ill. Think about it.

Best Answer

That's not true, I like short androgynous women and tattoos, so what I got some too. I've been told I walk like a girl and sway my hips, that I have "loose wrists" and all my mannerisms are that of a girl. Those things don't outshine character and heart. I am bi and wear some form or more of women's clothing all the time, paint my fingernails, sometimes wear light makeup and at times like to get all dolled up just cuz it feels good. Would you not try a date with me for any of these reasons? If I were single and looking, you sound hot to me, but this all goes back to my personal prefertences, and I'm not the only guy out there like that. Be a good person and love yourself, and be self confident, those will land you that guy of your dreams

Best Answer

I tried to friend you also, couldn't send mssg or request do to being blocked, friend me if you like

Best Answer

with that attitude, you won't get any dates. how on earth do you expect men to have any interest in you if you have pre-judged them all to be stereotype lovers?

you are obviously looking in the wrong place if men are calling you too masculine. if you think this about yourself you need to change your outlook because it's negative and not helping you. so what if you're not a girly-girl? who the fug cares? seriously, this is such a lame thing to bully yourself over, i'm sure you have a lot of great things about you that the right person will adore and cherish and respect... keep looking and don't give up hope.

Best Answer

Good answer, I couldn't have worded it better

Best Answer

Be yourself. If he's worth your time, he'll love you for who you are.

Best Answer

Happily not all guys want the same thing.

Best Answer

Yes they do. The hottest chick in the room. The one who personafies his every desire. His ultimate fantasy come to life. Why is it the chick showing the most cleavage gets the most attention? Because she is what they want, in every possible way. I'm not like that so I get ignored.

Best Answer

OK I am not a guy, but not all guys find the same type of woman "hot" and that is a fact, There are certain guys that like the full face make-up, fake boobs nails, fake hair etc look and no woman other than that look will tempt them. So if you don't look like those women, pointless going for that type of guy. Some men like women with tattoos fact, magazines with tattooed ladies in it. If you are unhappy with certain aspects of yourself, it is possible to do a mini make over, but do it for yourself, because you feel like a fresh look. By the way, there are men who probably feel the same as you, women only want a certain type of man and it is equally not true.

Best Answer

stop worrying about other women and be yourself

Best Answer

That;s the problem. "Myself" is too masculine. I'm not woman enough. In fact, I've been told that I need to woman up or I'll never find a guy.

Best Answer

explain,too masculine

Best Answer

Horsesh1t a lot of guys like that kind of girl. It's called natural beauty and it comes from your heart not your appearance

Best Answer

I'm a tomgirl ...my mom said the same stuff to me but I had no problem finding love or lust for that matter...if anything guys really liked that I could keep up with the boys

Best Answer

My life doesn't revolve around reminding every guy around that I'm a woman. I don't wear dresses or tight clothes, and I don't show off my boobs everywhere I go. In a man's eyes I'm not very womanly and therefore unatractive. Oh, and I'm not naturally pretty, either. And makeup only makes it worse. I'm also muscular and short, rather than tall and thin. I rather date for a while before I have sex with a guy...you can imagine that has never EVER worked out. Bottom line: I'm not perfect enough.

Best Answer

None of those things are bad at all, they mean you've got class and respect yourself. We are who we are I'm 6' 285 lbs and bald as well ad graying at 38 and have been since I met my wife 4 yrs ago. I'm not that perfect stereotype either but my wife loves me for who I am not what I am and if a person is true to themselves and wants to be happy in life doesn't want Cindy Crawford or the like, they want someone they can love and be loved back

Best Answer

What a lie. "Natural beauty" is just an excuse non-model types to stroke their egos. I'm sorry, but no such thing exists. Beauty is only physical.

Best Answer

So you got lucky. I'm really happy for you. But the vast majority of men just don't think that way. Appearance is everything--nothing else matters. There's nothing good (that I can see) about not being the ideal female.

Best Answer

your jaded not all men are like that ....at all

Best Answer