I am actually very shocked to hear someone like you have similar feelings towards her that many fans do not. I do not believe I can actually call myself a real fan becuase I am not like other fans who worship her or give her blessings. I'm rather this weird fan that thinks she would always be a better person than I'd ever be, yet she's the one that died at 23 and I'm still going to almost 26.<br />
I think we are in the minority here. I was always and still am very envious of her becuase I too felt like she was this 'Snow White' character, where she was very pure, beautiful, innocent, perfect, full of talent and people were so easily drawn to her. Her fans were VERY respectful anytime she was around them; that's something you rarely see nowadays. She was very humble and didn't treat herself like a celebrity, but rather just a normal everyday girl. Her father tried to tell her she should be careful becuase she was very famous but she did not let that change her at all.

Best Answer

yes i am still jealous till this day ;/ and obsessing!

Best Answer

Uh....<br />
yeah.<br />
*Runs like I'm still 21*

Best Answer

i'm sorry i'm stupid

Best Answer

did u know her?

Best Answer

Where did my other reply go? No, but I did see the movie where J-lo played her part. Seriously, you aren't stupid, but why not base your own self-worth on your own identity, one which is separate from Selena?

Best Answer

sorry i accidently i think deleted it not purposely i was relpying and i think i did. I didn't mean to i'm sorry. i was thinking where it went also so sorrry

Best Answer

Because me i don't like and she was special

Best Answer

Don't worry about it. I just thought it never showed up. Why aren't you special?

Best Answer

Because i wish i was beautiful and special like her, But i'm not

Best Answer

But...did it ever occur to you that maybe to someone...you are?

Best Answer

it did show up. Now i am thinking why is the delete button exactly right next to the reply button

Best Answer

no.
because everything i see myself as isn't great. she was beautiful in everyway.

Best Answer