hiddenme hiddenme 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Yeah, a small flashlight, LOTS of bug spray, a small battery powered fan, and the most important thing.......DON'T FORGET THE PADDING FOR THE SLEEPING BAG!!!!!!!

Best Answer

padding are they not already padded I'm thinking i might buy an air bed or borrow one

Best Answer

yes don't go ...

Best Answer

Its my hubbys idea of fun I have resisted for years but now the kids want to go too its on a farm which they are all excited about good for them

Best Answer

google camping tips for women

Best Answer

yes...a Holiday Inn.....

Best Answer

Lots of bug spray, female products, skin wipes, allergy meds, meds for bug bites, band-aids, disposable plates (otherwise you will be caught doing clean-up). extra shocks, sun screen, a good mosquito net, and consider a child locator alarm for each child. Your husband will probably pack all the other stuff.

Best Answer

Your iPhone, a good book, a fold up camping chair, a hat

Best Answer

yeah my kindle goes everywhere I do book is a must

Best Answer

water purification pills. tsunscreen. bug repellent. or if in deep woods--bug hat. tuck your pants into your socks so you avoid ticks. have someone check you all over before bed for ticks. drink water and careful with the fire. make sure there is no chance of an ember bouncing out and onto grass or bush. spreads unbelieveably fast. little can stove with a fuel cell would be good.Beans.

Best Answer

No its not that hard its on a farm but the tick thing I hope we don't have that here it sounds awful

Best Answer

the ticks are bad this year. Birds drop them supposedly so they can be in the lawn or anywhere. Doesn't hurt to check the kids and hub before bed.

Best Answer

Bug repellent, matches, first aid kit, a rain poncho, flash light, a knife/hatchet, toilet paper, bottled water, food

Best Answer

the bug thing and the loo thing are why im not keen

Best Answer

bring lots of socks, underwear, and a couple pairs of shoes. Also, try googling some camping supplies.

Best Answer

I don't think my problem will ever be lack of shoes

Best Answer

Well, it's certain types of shoes you have to bring haha

Best Answer

boring ones dam

Best Answer

haha, yes, boring ones

Best Answer

... thongs, lipgloss & condoms ...

Best Answer

Best Answer

bug repellant

Best Answer

I can bath in the stuff and lie under a net and my mate can be in the same room with nothing and the feckers still bite me first I think I am the bug repellant for them

Best Answer

NO, they have this repellant soap that it better than bug spray!!!!

Best Answer

Dry shampoo....

Best Answer

I think there is a shower block somewhere but possibly dry shampoo just because shower block could be grouse

Best Answer

Yes...they generally are...so if you go to use one, bring your flip flops with you, and wear them into the shower....at least you'll keep a barrier between you and the floor...

Best Answer

sounds fun.. think its going to put me way out of my comfort zone but Im hoping i will just go with it

Best Answer