I have to go to Physical Therapy at 10:00 a.m. for my shoulder.....bloodwork ~ a minimum of FOUR (4) tubes of blood taken.....to see my Pallative Care team...which is about six people that I have to meet with for a MINIMUM of 15 minutes each...I have NO CLUE when I will be back home. 'cause my last appointment with my Oncologist is scheduled for 2:30 p.m.!!! YES! I hug ALL of my "Care Specialists!" ENJOY!!!
LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 13 Answers Jan 21, 2010

I cant say i do but it sounds very comforting and a good idea

Best Answer

LOL!!! my doc actually hugged me before and he was a total HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I hope that all goes well for you today. I hope that the day isn't to tiring for you and I pray that all of your tests turn out well. Yes I do hug my Dr. before I leave his office.

Best Answer

Hope all goes well for you. A few years ago I hugged my gyno the last time I saw him before he moved. He was my obgyn, delivered both kids and had been my doctor for well over 20 years. The only doctor I ever completely trusted and put my faith in, I still miss him.

Best Answer

Wow! Thats alot for one day. I hope everything goes well for you.

Best Answer

Well, I hope all turns out well and will be glad to see you back home later! Hurry back! :0)

Best Answer