TMB4 TMB4 31-35, M 10 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Health

Water.

Best Answer

Drink lots of water whenever you feel hungry

Best Answer

So you are probably on a diet that lets you either eat 3 meals a day that are well balanced or on a diet that tells you to have 5 small snacks throughout the day to get your metabolism up. ( I am assuming heathy snacks like fruit or veg and then some good grains and probably one protein and one dairy) If your hungry in-between the small meals and know your gonna eat within an hour try a glass of water or a ( as in one and only one) stick okay celery that's plain nothing added to make it taste better. Now if your really hungry and you feel like your gonna binge or like you really need to eat have a cup of tea with no milk no sugar unless its a no calorie sweetener! The switch to a warm drink will make a bigger difference because it's warmth will make it fill you up much more so at the end you won't just feel like your stomach if sloshing around and still empty. Hope that helps...

Best Answer

I think foods with a low GI keep you fuller for longer. Google it for foods.

Best Answer

Focus on something other than food

Best Answer

Will power and a proper balanced diet of real fresh food

Best Answer

Any place I can buy the will power? Just kidding.

Best Answer

Nope but it is within u

Best Answer

Try eating foods that make you feel more full, the feeling would lessen your appetite and make you eat less throughout the day.

Best Answer

I don't know which foods make me more full.

Best Answer

Try searching the internet for foods that would do all those but would also not interfere with your diet.

Best Answer

Are you in a relationship?

This is a serious question.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Sorry my way won't work then. It needs someone else to "control" your habits. Worked for me.

Best Answer

obesity?...

Best Answer

I'm slightly obese.

Best Answer

if it is only slightly, all it takes is a little will power. and perhaps anxiety medication.

Best Answer

Are you drinking enough? Sometimes we confuse thirst with hunger and that leads to snacking. Aim for more high protein foods that burn off energy slowly and extra water. That should help fill you up to the point of not being hungry.

Best Answer

Extra water is a good idea.

Best Answer

You can also snack on nuts or dried fruit. It's tough at times but the result will be worth it, hang in there!

Best Answer

I do eat 50g of mixed nuts: walnuts, cashew and armond, which is the only snack I eat everyday.

Best Answer