So I've only been on a diet a week and I'm already tempted to stray. My family are making fried chicken and I can smell it. if I have one drumstick will it ruin my diet? I know I shouldn't but its so yummy :(
mysteryteen mysteryteen 16-17, F 6 Answers May 18 in Food

dont eat it today. do it because you can then tell yourself you have will power. diet&exercise and then losing weight is about will power I think. Not eating it today is only today ..not forever. good luck

Best Answer

If you want to lose weight you need to lower the number of calories you take in so it's lower than the number you expend. You can eat anything you want, so long as your average is lower.<br />
The trick is to eat bulky, low calorie foods so you won't feel hungry. Eating fired chicken won't hurt if you don't eat a lot. Have a drum stick, then go for a run.

Best Answer

Balance your food with exercise and a healthy life style and you will be fine. Have the drumstick, but eat it INSTEAD of something else, not as well as the other item.

Best Answer

Take off the skin and eat the chicken.

Best Answer

One won't hurt but make sure you do extra exercise to keep up with what you're doing :)

Best Answer

It wont stop at one & you know it. Dieting is not about denying yourself foods you like , its about moderation & sensible eating coupled with exercise.

Best Answer