barefootshirtless barefootshirtless 41-45, M 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

I wouldn't have an issue with where but have you thought about a singlet ?

They are quite fashionable, even.

Best Answer

tried one but the seam under the arms is right where my crutches rub so i am pretty much stuck with having to go everywhere ******** to the waist for a while

Best Answer

Your crutches are the sort I prefer and which aren't used much these days in UK and Europe. Maybe you could master using the shorter type rather than the under armpit type. Everyone else seems to do so.

Best Answer

..... apply antiseptic oitment well over the chafed part ! Have a glass of hot milk ! Find some clothes around the house that you can do for sometime without ! Fold them such that that fit over the crutches ! Put on your shirt ! You are good to go where you like !

regards .

Best Answer

I tried the extra padding but it didn't help, so the doctor has told me not to wear a shirt so my skin can breathe and that should fix it. Until then I have to go everywhere with my bare chest!

Best Answer

Hey c'mon ! nothing beats what the 'DOC' said . You'd better do as per his advice :)

Best Answer

..... ummmmm park, mall, your own garden, kitchen, market, call a friend, cook if you like, hotdog stand .......... :)

Best Answer

he doesn't have to walk barefoot through the mall on cold day using crutches and topless though!

Best Answer

... yeah true ! try some other options ! c'mon cheer up :)

Best Answer

done all of those dressed like I am in my profile photo!

Best Answer

..... so why not get some coffee from kitchen first or is it late where you are :)

Best Answer

Getting late! time soon to get my crutches and hop to clean my feet from having been hobbling around barefoot all day

Best Answer

..... if it's late then I would stay at home for some rest anyways ! It'll get better ! LOLz !!! I broke my toenail off bad ! a day or two ago and it's better now ! It'll get better :)

Best Answer

From the frequency of this question being asked, it has now been raised to fetish status. Mission accomplished.

Best Answer

Last time I put some tin foil on a oven dish thing I cut my nipple with it

Best Answer

haven't done that, but have splashed hot oil on my chest. That wasn't fun!

Best Answer

Why do you keeeeeep asking the same question over and over and over?

Best Answer

A candy store

Best Answer

Sounds like a *********

Best Answer

Church.

Best Answer