OMG I had to respond because I just had a tooth pulled about 3 days ago and I am having pain in teeth that weren't even near the area! Freaking so I know how you feel! <br />
Now if you have had both your wisdom teeth pulled and one side is going down, as long as your not in severe pain I would say this is normal. Many people suffer for a week or more depending on the nature of the extraction. Wisdom teeth are floating and do not have the density of root that regular teeth have but removing both of them at the same time can cause a greater reaction, especially when it somes to swelling.<br />
Pain killers like Ibuprofen 400mg (unless your allergic or taking medication that could cause an adverse reaction) taken for pain for the next few days is all you can really do. Ice can reduce swelling and inflamation but really its more of a take it easy and let time heal you kind of thing.<br />
If your experiencing sharp pains and a hot to the touch sensation then you may have an infection and would need to be prescribed some antiobiotics like Apo-Amoxi etc... but see your Dentist<br />
Hope you feel better soon girl!

Best Answer

Iam drugged out of my brain...sore as hell and freaking so hungry!!!! waaaahhh. How are you doing with your's?

Best Answer

Pumping myself with meds and eating through a straw ;)

Best Answer

Careful...straws can cause dry socket...apparently

Best Answer

Oh yeah! I heard that too.... duly noted

Best Answer

OMG dont be such a *****! I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed without being put to sleep! By the third day I was back at work!!! Yes, my face was swollen but f it!! There are worse things!!! Ugh!!

Best Answer

Umm well good for you...Iam not recovering so well. That's not due to me being a ***** though...get a life *****

Best Answer

"recovering" jajajajajajaja, from teeth been pulled out!! Lol

Best Answer

As I said get a life...stop being so obviously retarded it's embarrassing...at least i hope your capable of feeling embarrassed

Best Answer

Too early to worry much yet...just keep taking the codeine...you'll feel Muuuuch better

Best Answer

Okay, will do:) thanks

Best Answer

I had mine out when I was 14.

Best Answer

Damn! really? Poor bubby

Best Answer

that was like...almost 40 years ago...geez I'm old

Best Answer

Lol. As old as you feel mate

Best Answer