I don't have bad friends, I think that I am the problem there lol
nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 11 Answers Mar 29, 2012

anti-socialism doesn't mean that you hate everyone it just means you don't get along easily or you prefer to be alone and in that case just relax don't worry its not the end of the world

Best Answer

Very good

Best Answer

first thing to do considering you are allowed to own fire arm weapons: Begin stock piling guns and ammo. much much much ammo. When ammo makers are shut down by oppresive governments fire arms are useless. Stock pile fire arms super super stock pile ammo

Best Answer

I think it's illegal in Canada unfortunately but thanks for the idea

Best Answer

you are welcome:)

Best Answer

you probably just need a vacation

Best Answer

so stop judging people. good or bad. that would be a start.

Best Answer

I don't judge people, I'm just tired of everyone bringin the same ***** over and over

Best Answer

I feel like that too at times. I have to stay away from people for awhile until I can be more positive. I think it is an imbalance of some sort. I am trying taking B-complex to help.

Best Answer

I have something similar to this.

Sometimes I feel that I get ignored or people will only talk to me as a last resort or if they need to ask me something. I try to tell myself this isn't true.

Could just be a phase of growing up though.

Best Answer

I don't know what you should do I have the same problem..

Best Answer

lol this sucks...
I find my situation to be kinda funny since I have always been * that dude that gets along with everyone * ... I think we just need to meet new people... or something like that.

Best Answer

I meet people and even if I become friends with them, I find these small things they do annoying..Even if you used to get along with everyone, did you like them or did they just like you?

Best Answer

Well it's hard to say... I mean there are some people that I talked to just because they were hanging with me in school but now that I don't go to school anymore... well things have changed

Best Answer

Yea school makes socializing convenient.

Best Answer