I went to the doctors and was told I needed one, and if I left it any longer and there was a risk then it would be to late to do anything about it.
JadeDollyMusk JadeDollyMusk 16-17, F 3 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Health

Don't worry there's a cure. Find the 7 star Dragon Balls and make a wish

Best Answer

What's the 7 star dragon balls?

Best Answer

Dragon Balls are the namesake artifact of the Dragon Ball series. They are orange, crystalline spheres with the ability to call forth the Eternal Dragon "Shenron" who has the ability to grant wishes to anyone who gathers all seven of them.

Best Answer

So how do I get them?

Best Answer

No need. I already found the 7 star Dragon Balls. I will now summon Shenron the Eternal Dragon. What is your wish? Tell me

Best Answer

Where did you get them? &i wish I could have kids from my own body

Best Answer

Your wish has been granted :) "Where did i get them"? It's a secret :)

Best Answer

Mmm...I have heard of ppl getting ultrasounds done for this but never no one as young as you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I wish you all the best...be strong.

Best Answer

Than you, meens a lot.

Best Answer

This seems an odd thing to do.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Something not happening with the reproductive equipment which should happen, perhaps. Best then to find out and for the doctors to help you so you can make he choice of having babies when the occasion arises, rather than the alternative, which could be distressing. Dont worry. Chin up.

Best Answer

Thank you, but it's so hard to chin uo when you know there's a possibility for not being able to have kids, i've been waiting for my scan for a few weeks now and the nearer it is has been scaring me more, I couldn't really talk to anyone about it incase I come across as attention seeking, thank you for your advice.

Best Answer

Not attention seeking at all. The scan is itself nothing to fear. Actually quite pleasant (they did one on my heart). Results a lot more scary, though. However, even if the worst happens, this won't make you any less of a woman. Good luck. Let us know the outcome.

Best Answer

Why did you have a scan on your heart? I know it won't make me any less of a woman but it still would be nice to be able to give birth to your own flesh and blood baby then having a child that's not, don't you think? &thank you, will do.

Best Answer

Doctor got some unusual blood results. The scan revealed an enlarged ventricle. I really am big-hearted!

Best Answer

What's an enlarged ventricle? &same, I love a good old chat with someone I don't know than with someone I do know, thank you.

Best Answer

The heart muscle is over-developed on one ventricle. Hearts are divided into four parts with valves in between some of them, left and right auricles and left and right ventricles. The muscle of the heart wall, mainly at the ventricles which are at the bottom, does the pumping and provides the blood pressure to flow round your body.

Best Answer

So what's going to happen? Do they give you a transplant or any replacement, antibiotics?

Best Answer

No treatment, but it may explain why my blood pressure tends to be high all the time. To regulate that, I take Lisinopril and Amlodipine every day. They don't believe the enlargement is recent, and I may have had it all my life and not known about it. (I don't remember my blood pressure being taken regularly until I was 40, and only taken infrequently before that. I was never any good at the running-around sports at school, I was always quickly exhausted. They said this might be the cause, my increased heart rate increasing blood pressure too much and my brain telling me to stop and all the time sadistic PE teachers were yelling at me to keep up!). Nice to talk to you too. A change from the loonies and pervs you normally meet. Best wishes, and I hope you will keep in touch. Message me whenever you like.

Best Answer

Oh wow that must of been hard finding out that, do you have a strict diet because of it to keep your blood pressure equal? How old are you if I may ask? Nice to talk to you and thanks for everything, i'm a couple hours new on this, thanks for the warning of loonies and pervs aha. Thank you. Message me to when you need someone to talk to.

Best Answer