Shontellebub Shontellebub 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Health

Basically mate, at 18 if you're lonely you are not trying. Get off the competer, get outside and go sit in the mall. I used to spend days there when I hit a new town and soon everybody knew me. You have to be available you see. You'll find others will come and sit with youi two just to find out what you're doing. Tell them. "Nothing, just sitting here talking to anybody that passes by". It works.

Best Answer

Thats right !!! Good answer mate :-D

Best Answer

Not everyone is having a wonderful time at 18. If that is how you feel,so be it. Your life won't always be like that.

Best Answer

lifes not always what its cracked up to be. consider yourself lucky to become aware of this at your age. when you become aware of this it will help you to be more discerning in what you believe and then be happier.

Best Answer

I'm 18 too and i'm not having that much fun either. No best friend or a boyfriend, but things change and some time i'll be the happiest and so will you . Nothing is constant

Best Answer

Nope you are not being ridiculous!At the age of 16/18 it can be stressfull because of things like school and so on.But if you are feeling lonely then you could maybe go out with friends/familly to bond again!trust me that I the best way to bond with people!well Im guessing that you are not exactly lonley but u might be in a lonely position!remember You can Always talk to close friends or familly and you will feel much better and less lonley!!;)hope this helps!!xx

Best Answer

You are not being ridiculous. You have the desire to socialize, now go do it! Think about what makes you the happiest, and go do it. When you are doing it you will be happy and attractive to others, they will want to join you. Good luck and enjoy life as much as you can :)

Best Answer

Its only your mind saying like that !!!<br />
If you think you are lonely you feel you lonely . & if you think you are happy you will feel happy :-D

Best Answer

Try Facebook the social website

Best Answer