Sbubbles2 Sbubbles2 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 1 in Embarrassing & Funny

thats not old! i see what you're saying though. it's only a problem if its causing you problems. Yaknowhadamsayin?

Best Answer

Your normal. My first boyfriend was 17 years older than me. Still the best **** I ever had.

Best Answer

Well since females tend to mature faster, it kinda makes sense for you to be attracted to older guys because you and them are at the same maturity level :)

Best Answer

how much more older,???

Best Answer

Like 20 or something. Maybe 25

Best Answer

whether if it is only 4 years or 20+ years difference just follow your heart.

Best Answer

Surely older guys are much easier to get. I any imagine many guys turning it down.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

I meant to say I can't imagine any older men turning it down. Typo. It's that corrective text thing.

Best Answer

Oh okay ;)

Best Answer

If its you in the picture, not many people will turn you down anyway, older, younger or same age. It doesn't actually matter what you're attracted to. Just go have fun.

Best Answer

Nope. Not a problem. Just make sure you let them know right away, and do it right away - they don't have much time left.

Best Answer

Noooo man I dunno what you're thinking of as 'older' I'm not talking about like 60+..

Best Answer

Like 20 or something

Best Answer

16

Best Answer

Lol sorry bout that.. People judge me if I put my real age.. I get less hate if it says older soo.

Best Answer

Yeah I hear that all the time about girls who don't have dads that helped raise them having the need for a "dad boyfriend" but I have a perfectly great dad so I don't need that :) thanks for also not flipping out about how I said I was older than I am most people do

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Oh well yeah EP is great for that :) good waste of time lol

Best Answer