reubles reubles 31-35, M 18 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

"We're straight! We mate! get used to it!"

Best Answer

Sorry - equal rights is always a one sided issue - that's just the way it is - no matter what the rights in question be

Best Answer

It's so cute when "free-thinkers" try to be clever.

Best Answer

Yeah and we all known how clever you are - your High-ness ..You make it damn hard for anyone to give consideration to anything you say.. yeah I'm not very impressed with your persona - but you don't care -your just happy as long as there is someone to cut your teeth on

Best Answer

As soon as straight people become a minority I'll get right on that.

Best Answer

I agree. Im straight and proud. I want to wear my stylish but not in the least effeminate nor extravagant clothes and declare 'I'm here, not queer but perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and anyone elses'. perhaps a moderately coloured rainbow of subtle shades rising out of a pint of beer and ending in a scene from strictly heterosexual comedy film?

Best Answer

Practically everywhere you go is a straight pride parade. Our society even today is totally accepting of straights and still not so much of gays. There are so few states where they can even get married. There are so many examples of hate crimes against gays just for being gay, and I really cannot recall a single one where a straight was beat up by gays just for being straight. Oh !!! I got it!!!!!! The Bible could be a symbol for straight..... It bashes gays on every front..........

Best Answer

Why so angry? I wasn't implying or condoning violence against anyone. Maybe you should redirect your anger towards something else. I never said i hated the gay community.

Best Answer

Symbol? How bout a ruler or any other straight edge? Or just a straight line? For more color a flat rainbow instead of an arched rainbow.

Best Answer

Hahahah. This is funny. I'm gay. But I agree. (X Maybe this is your million dollar idea. Maybe you should make a straight symbol & start a following?

Best Answer

Straightness is seen as the default orientation. Almost almost all romance stories celebrate straight relationships. Any parade that's centered around sex or romance, but not a specific orientation is bound to be straight.

Best Answer

as if babies werent enough you want a parade too? =)

Best Answer

Yes. Straight pride parade. I'm tired of feeling persecuted by the gay community for being hetero. It is time that straight people stand up against the oppressive gay community and say enoughis enough. We can't help it if we were born this way.

Best Answer

being born straight does have it disadvantages nowadays... i cant get a home decorating job for anyhting.

Best Answer

Every day is straight white man day. That's what I have been told.

Best Answer

Why do you need a symbol for being straight?

Best Answer

Why do gays need a symbol for gayness

Best Answer