So Cry! Don't start popping pills

Best Answer

Seriously wow! you don't know how it feels to be severly depresed!

Best Answer

I have been there, I understand the desire to end your life when things get to be to much. But it didn't work for me. I got really sick and I ended up in a hospital ward for 3 weeks for trying. Afterwards, I found myself wondering why I took the pills, were things as bad as I thought they were, did I make a mistake and many, many more questions. My family was quite hurt by what I did. I took some counseling to help me understand myself and to help me get past the issues that led me to taking the pills. I did get past them. I hope you will look for a counselor you can talk too, someone who can help you get past this feeling. <br />
Good luck

Best Answer

Sometimes i feel like being in a ward. To get away from life and myself all together

Best Answer

Please don't hurt yourself! We need you. I need you. I know this world will be less without you. I know that you can do good and save lives. Give me just one chance to show you grateful I can be for your generosity. And if your life must be sacrificed, let it be for the good of many. Just don't think that I have forgotten you. Don't think you no value

Best Answer

Well talk to us about your problem because making body that ill won't cure a heartache

Best Answer

You were concerned about your mom being "mad" about your bulimia. What do you think killing yourself or trying to kill yourself will do to her? Tell her what is going on! If she doesn't find you some help, then talk to someone else. A counselor? A pastor? A teacher? Your doctor?

Best Answer

Bulimia?? i don't have Bulimia i think you got me mixed up with someone else.

Best Answer

Either way, it is not the solution, the only one you hurt is the ones that care about you...seek help, there is someone out there that will give you hope and help...some days can seem unbearable, but don't give up...

Best Answer

I am here if you want to chat. no matter how.bad you may feel it can only get better. My spelling wont probably improve but I am here if you want to chat.

Best Answer

Try with 50mg lidocaine in your veins!

Best Answer

That is pretty ****** up!

Best Answer

I can't even spell that properly.. what exactly is 'D'

Best Answer

i know it's hard to spell but it's a type of sleep aid with Diphenhydramine it's like Benadryl

Best Answer

I questioned a person tonight about benadryl usage....

Best Answer