Two wrongs don't make a right.<br />
You should be completely open with him about how you feel. And you should work together to make sure the child is taken care of and has two parents in its life...regardless of whether you are married or not. <br />
You are pregnant. The deed is done. It could be that you might come to love the father and actually want to marry him later, but doing that now and only because you are pregnant and scared, seems like a mistake to me.

Best Answer

Do your baby the greatest favor ever- do not get into a loveless marriage

Best Answer

No don't. There's nothing good about bringing up a kid in an unhappy marriage. If you don't love him now you aren't going to do.

Best Answer

Only if you want to deprive you and your child of a loving family.

Best Answer

You should not get married just for the sake of the baby and if You dont love the father even more reason not to that (i think) would be a big mistake

Best Answer

Im actually with the same situation but my family wants me to get married.. maybe you should not get married though.

Best Answer

No you should not marry him just because you have a child together. Also, you don't love him, so that's another reason not to marry him. Just take care of your baby and a good man will come along. Just have faith in God. Also, life is too short to be unhappy. Once you experience good love, you will be happy you waited for the right man.

Best Answer

Omg, I am in this exact same situation!! Thank you so much for asking this, and thank you to everyone who gave answers....because I feel so alone in this situation....I don't want to get married to him either.

Best Answer

No! You will most likely regret it. A loveless marriage does not work. And be careful of those who will try to use the baby to guilt you into marriage. People who use guilt to get what they want are manipulative people.

Best Answer

my ex proposed 2 weeks after my daughter was born. i honestly thought i could see myself with him for 50 years & be happy. we broke up less than a year later, thankfully BEFORE we got married. <br />
i wouldn't marry him just because you are pregnant. if you think you could learn to love him, love him first, then marry him. wait to see how having a child affects your relationship, & what kind of father he's going to be.<br />
if you're unsure about whether to keep the baby, speak with a counselor. on second thought, speak with a counselor about the whole situation.

Best Answer

If I were you, I wouldn't.<br />
To be with him and you don't love him, it will be something you regret. <br />
You want to be happy? Do what makes you happy. YOU control YOUR life, NO ONE else! :)<br />
Now, if your worried about being scared that no one wants you with a baby, don't stress that, <br />
a good man that really likes you would accept the baggage you come with.<br />
I really hope you do what makes you happy.<br />
Good Luck and congratulations on the baby. XD

Best Answer

asian? don't do it. learning to love someone in a forced relationship is bull and rare and will most commonly occur in stories. demand some money from the original father to take care of your kid. do not sacrifice your happiness, you life for someone who will not do the same for you. i know that the higher the risk, the higher the earnings/pay (in this case happiness). but i've seen too many scumbags (might not be him or you right now but you never know when you or he might change) who lie about making the person (the baby) as the center of their lives but after experiencing some troubles, leaves the girl behind. my story is kinda like that. soooo just count the things you have and let go of the things you lost (time, effort, pleasure, money, etc). it's all in the past. you have a freaking baby! how cool is that?! you can teach her anything; run, walk, jump, wag his tail (kidding) etc. you can raise her to become more successful than you. live through her. now be a good girl and raise her right. :)

Best Answer

If you don't love him, why would go through the heartache of living with someone you don't love, friends you can find...but now days you don't have to marry because of a baby...

Best Answer

dring*** abortion babe

Best Answer

no you shouldn't get married. Raising a kid in a unhappy marriage is no good.

Best Answer