Vikingnude Vikingnude 46-50, M 11 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Self Improvement

No way! I'll race you

Best Answer

Not late at all, but you have to be strict with your diet and cardio.

Best Answer

You'll never look like you're 25, but you should be able to make an improvement.

Best Answer

Never to late

Best Answer

I don't think it's ever too late especially with what you describe. Diet, exercise and unfortunately some genetics may play a role in terms of the elasticity of your skin. Further, habits such as smoking or sugar intake will impact how quickly your skin will respond (skin elasticity/collagen etc) as well. Good luck! You can do it! :)

Best Answer

Right. Let's get started. At least I don't smoke!

Best Answer

Just takes determination and a bit of perspiration and before you know it, you're in a good routine and loving it! :)

Best Answer

No, it's still doable. Combination of diet and targeted weight work will make it happen.

Best Answer

Thanks for the encouragement ;)

Best Answer

Toning abs and making muscles is more the diet then the weights. Eat right, most important after a work out, and things will start popping lol

Best Answer

No. I saw an Asian man that was like 70 with toned abs on tv.

Best Answer

Hope I don't have to wait till I'm 70!

Best Answer

Haha. I meant that it shouldn't really matter what age your are to do some body sculpting.

Best Answer

Never too late to be in shape.

Best Answer

Thanks...I'll go for it

Best Answer

nope, i am working towards it as well, looking good so far. Vary your exercises and the angles at which you exercise

Best Answer

Thanks... all adds to the motivation!

Best Answer

try http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/abs.html
I workout from home and dont have time to spend in a gym. good luck, there are some very nice exercises at the link above.....enjoy

Best Answer