dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Did you forget anything today? Or have something important coming up? I get like that if I've forgotten something, if I'm procrastinating, and if I have something major around the corner.

Best Answer

Don't fight it, that which you resist persists. Focus on taking slow deep breaths and remind yourself it is just fear. Your brain is sending false signals of threat. If you can laugh at it even just a little, it tends to get less with time. Probably need to avoid sugar and caffeine right now, and try to get more sleep. If you can walk it off it can help. Meditation can help.

Best Answer

Why do you feel this way any reason?

Best Answer

just calm down take a few deep breaths walk around a little it'll go away

Best Answer

How do you mean?

Best Answer

Panic attacks can be very severe at times but most generally they will only last 10 minutes. During the attack it will feel like time has stopped and it will last forever - but it doesn't. Learn deep breathing, gather items you can hold that will comfort you, call someone and talk to them about anything but the attack to get what your going through out of your head. To further calm yourself after you have a panic attack take a long hot soak in the bath tub.

Best Answer