Gbuck Gbuck 22-25 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in EP

just ignore those dumb ones,you don't want them.

Best Answer

No. I have not seen many questions pulled. Sometimes they do get sent to the Island of Misfit Questions (the dump zone called Mature Topics) if enough bitching occurs.

Best Answer

I would not be surprised if they like one more than the other. However, maybe the reason yours was sent over had more to do with the tone than the topic?

Best Answer

you can only block others from responding to your posts. I only do this for people who a disrespectful or obscene in their answers

Best Answer

We all block for different reasons. I block people that make racist comments. Accuse me of being a racist. perverts hitting on kids, people that are so immature that I feel it is making me dumber.

Best Answer

I haven't had any problems with this...

Best Answer

...no issues with this yet...I have seen some questions just disappear, though...

Best Answer

Lets just say that there are other reasons to get flagged: like questions about committing suicide, denigrating, racist commentary or questions, stalking, etc.

Best Answer

yep you got it

Best Answer