There's no fool like an old fool. Don't let a boost to your ego ruin your life!

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. You're right, it IS an ego boost. But it's not enough to 'ruin my life'.

Best Answer

Yes you did the right thing - but was she flirting, well that could have been just an innocent happening on her part. If similar events happen, then yes - I 'd say she be flirting.

Best Answer

Well, she did invite me to the pub tomorrow after work. She's leaving at the end of the week and I won't be there on Friday, so she said she was doing something on Thursday as well and that I should come. I don't know if she's just being nice or if it's something more ...

Best Answer

Yeah - I would say she like you and is being nice. If you do accept the offer, have the wife join you. At least this way she knows you are happily married.
Send her my way. I need a girl friend like that.

Best Answer

Haha, mate, don't we all!! Anyway, my wife can't make it ... I don't know if anyone else is going to be there, or if it's a 'special' thing for me. I haven't confirmed 100% though I told her it's more likely that I'll be there than not.

Best Answer

Maybe she was, but also as you're colleagues she might have felt comfortable asking you for help as a friend...it's likely that there was a little flirting going on too, not neccessarily that she wants to steal you from your wife but maybe "safe" flirting because she knows you're married and wont act on it...

Best Answer

She believed you to be a gentleman, and needed assistance. Don't over think it. She'll respect you infinitely if you continue being respectful with her.

Best Answer