PlazmaSimmons PlazmaSimmons 13-15, F 3 Answers Apr 20, 2012

I was Pron Ana, became underweight and so fatigued with myself I could no longer function normally. It was **** as..

If you want to do this them name sure you still have a balenced diet and dont ingnore ANY nutrient. But there are MUCH better ways to loose fat for good.

Best Answer

Ohh okaaay Thankss (;
Just another question how do u stop binging !!???
I over eat like crazy but remain in control! I need some diet that will help me lose lots of weight in 2 and half months like maybe 20-30lbs

Best Answer

Binging is the bodys responce to being nutrient starved, in short. I was always binging then starving, it was terrbile and I dont reccomend it! Its possbile to loose weight and eat well, never feeling starved. Listen to your body. Each plenty of almonds/nuts with the good fats as they help you feel fuller for longer and the body will opt for burning more fat than carbs, low GI foods you catch my drift. Never go under you BMR (basic metabolic rate). If you do for long enough your body will go into stravation mode and when you get underweight like me with little body fat and barely eating well enough the body breaks down muscle making you very sick.
Im sorry to ramble on like that! I went to see a naturopath about it and she helped me out so much!
Good luck! x

Best Answer

You can use wraps too. We have body wraps to help you tone, creams that help tighten, and supplements that are all natural and don't have you all fidgety from caffeine (biggest ingredient in weight loss pills)

Best Answer

You definitely want to take a look at "Xyngular" because they have all natural products that will have you losing weight immediately and fast. It's healthy and you will feel better than you have felt in years.

Check out:

http://www.xyngular.com/time4xyng

I have been using a product called "Xyng" which has helped me to lose weight (beginning day one), suppressed my appetite, eliminated my cravings for junk food, increased my metabolism, elevated my mood (keeping me feeling good all day) and increased my focus and alertness. It's absolutely wonderful. I have changed my life with the help of Xyngular. You can take a look at Xyngular by visiting: xyngular.com/time4xyng

Feel free to email me anytime and I can give you more information and help you start on your weight loss journey immediately.

Email: time4xyng@yahoo.com

Arsenia

Best Answer