People always say that my birth like every other gay persons was a mistake yet at the same time they say God makes no mistakes. When you say my birth was a mistake or I am a mistake are you saying God was wrong when he made me the way he wanted me to be?
ImGayButDontTell ImGayButDontTell 18-21, M 10 Answers May 17 in Community

Don't be silly, god love's everyone, go get yourself a cute bf & enjoy life

Best Answer

no one cares if your gay anymore, now it's whether your poor or rich

Best Answer

Or fat....

Best Answer

Your birth is no mistake, and neither is anyone else's. Don't focus on idiots who use your gayness as an excuse to be intolerant and ignorant. God loves you as you are, and when we die, we will learn the truths about everything relevant to our lives, and we will understand then that God uses all people, and all things, to teach and educate us. Stand proud, man, don't ever be ashamed of who you are.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh yes, and to those who say it's a choice. You think it's a choice? Go put some gay **** on and if you think it's a choice then you should be ale to make yourself gay for a couple of minutes for this **** to make you hard right? right? Oh, you couldn't? Shut up then.

Best Answer

The good news is you aren't a mistake.. You are just you.<br />
The even better news is that their isn't a god and those people who tell you that you are a mistake are in for a really big disappointment when they die.

Best Answer

Havent you noticed that the religatards say that being gay is a choice? Thats how they get past that little logic hurdle.

Best Answer

*religitards
Being gay is not a choice.

Best Answer

I'm not religious by any means, but there's also a fact that there are two types of gays-- those that are born that way and those that have chosen to be.
Again, I've absolutely no religion, but using the word religitard is as offense as the word the ****ot,
I've no problem with the use of either word personally, but lets keep our standards on a level playing field.

Best Answer

Sweetie be proud of who you are god didnt make a mistake your not a mistake and if these so called "christians" are going to give you hell about it they also need to remember the bible says that you should not judge so keep living the way you want be happy

Best Answer

Why did you have to mention God? You just sound like a retard now.

Best Answer

How? He's the one that made me, he's the one that sculpted me the exact way he wanted me. Why shouldn't I mention my creator?

Best Answer

Just stop it please. Are you doing this on purpose?

Best Answer

Doing what?

Best Answer

Anyone who uses the word "retard" as an out of context insult is either a twelve year old boy who's parents have no idea what they're doing, or just an ignorant troll.

Best Answer

Or someone who genuinely believes that the majority of religious people are actually delusional and retarded. I was not merely calling him a name, I was using the word in it's real context.

Best Answer

If he were retarded, he wouldn't know how to read or write, dumbass. If someone who was really struggling with a retarded family member or friend, I doubt they would appreciate hearing someone using it as a slur.

Best Answer

Do you actually know what retarded means? It is just someone who is less advanced in mental or social development for their specific age. Not all retarded people are like you imagine them to be.

Best Answer