Be proud you walk on 2 feet instead of 4, and stop pretending you're not hung up on a color.

Best Answer

maybe you act like a racist..?

Best Answer

How does being being proud to be white keep coming up as the topic of conversation?

Best Answer

If you're leading with the fact that you're proud to be white, you probably sound like a racist; that's what white supremacists say all the time. No one's saying you should be ashamed of it, but why is it an issue ?

Best Answer

I fail to see how this is racist. A lot of people are proud of their race, or heritige. To be racist you would have to think you are superior, and another race is inferiour ba<x>sed on nothing else but race alone.

Best Answer

I'm proud of having English, Irish, and German ancestors, but I'm not proud of being white because white isn't a cultural heritage. I've also got some Native American in me, but I'm not proud of being a red man because redskin is not a cultural heritage. It's a stereotype.

Best Answer

Being proud of yourself.. and proud of your colour... are 2 different things

Best Answer

How does that mesh with women and make up?

Best Answer

Women without make up are more attractive

Best Answer

Shhhhhhh!!!! You could kill an industry with that info!

Best Answer

because you start off by saying you're proud to be white - how about proud to be alive/healthy/smart/kind

Best Answer

need more details to answer.

Best Answer

theres nothing wrong with being proud everyone should be proudful.

Best Answer

^agreed with hirafu

Best Answer

Hirafu-- Really?..... ever seen a kid win a spelling bee? They showed pride in the accomplishment.

Best Answer

There are ignorant people out there that do not really know what a racist is.

Best Answer

Who specifically is accusing you of being racist?

Best Answer

Black people that are racist themselves

Best Answer

Because they're jealous.

Best Answer

lolwut

Best Answer