I have a great lover, and he tries his best to keep me happy. The thing is, I can't seem to trust him when i don't have a reason not to. I get jealous a lot, and I start a lot of pointless arguments. He says I'm pushing him away. What can I do to be better for him?
Amy04 Amy04 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Struggles

Just chill. Stop hounding him every time you have an emotion. Stop clinging and just trust.

Best Answer

trust him or dump him. <br />
it's no good for either of you if you don't trust him.

Best Answer

Jealousy is a very common problem in relationships. So be comforted with the fact that you're not alone. :)<br />
You can start just by taking little steps. When he hangs out with other people, resist the urge to text him or keep tabs on him. He'll appreciate that.<br />
When you see him talking to other girls, remind yourself that he chose you.

Best Answer

Build up your own life with things that please and interest you. This will increase your self-confidence and naturally insecurity will diminish.

Best Answer

jealously is a wasted emotion ...Be better then that..

Best Answer

You're going to have to dig deeper and take a deep breath before you react. Also, when I was your age, I was a lot more impulsive and moody than I am now. Some of it may just be due to age and hormones. Keep telling yourself not to sweat the small stuff.

Best Answer

Well try to trust and love him more..buy him a gift go for a walk together and talk.

Best Answer