TiffanyElaineR TiffanyElaineR 22-25, F 15 Answers Jul 8, 2012

forget to take your pill

Best Answer

if you absolutely, no way out gotta have kids,....find a man who feels the same way, dont go for that **** , hell change his mindf, i didnt. kevinfaulkner444@yahoo.com

Best Answer

Two years isn't a long time. Parenting is a forever commitment and it is not right to trick someone or force them into parenthood. It is an old trick and rarely has good results that are satisfying to everyone. Agree on the two years, and spend the next two years doing things that you will rarely get to do once you are a mother. Sleep in. Make love all over the house. Travel, go to the movies a lot (not something you get to do a lot as a new parent.) Enjoy having your mate all to yourself, cherish this time that it is just the two of you. Once you have kids things will be different. Maybe not better or worse, but different. Enjoy where you are in life.

Best Answer

It's time for a very serious discussion on the issue if he genuinely feels he is not ready for the responsibility of helping raise a child. It is a huge responsibility. I believe I know a little bit about it since I am blessed with two daughters. You have much to think about. There are far too many mothers raising children by themselves.

Best Answer

compromise

Best Answer

i dont think you can force someone itno parenthood, its wrong to do that. are you in love with him? because if you are enjoy youre time, have youreselves a romantic trip, savour the time you get to be only with him cause later on youll have kids and motherhood is not something you can take a vacation from. motherhood instincts kick in often befre you actually are ready to manage the responsability of a new life. do a compromise and wait . if you want to care for someone , care for him.

Best Answer

Yes I'm In love with him. Getting married next month. I was just hoping to get started on that right away because I'm getting the itch lol if you know what I mean. I would never sabotage it and have one anyway. That is just not me. I want us both to want to have a baby but he says in 1 1/2 to 2 years..

Best Answer

that is not that much time, 5 years would have been. meanwhile you can simply enjoy youre marriage:)

Best Answer

respect his decision

Best Answer

May be time to re-evaluate your priorities and your lifetime goals. You're still very young, so you could probably honor his feelings and wait a bit longer, but if you're dead-set on being a mother, you may want to consider whether or not your relationship will last. Whatever you do, DON'T get pregnant anyway, thinking "he will love it once it's here". That's not fair to him or the baby!

Best Answer