As a guy in couple therapy (the only time i get to see him, who just had him remove me from his friends on FB, it's not very classy. I think later you'll be proud of yourself for being kind. We've, would have been, been together for 21 years, yesterday would have been the 21 anniv., today's my bday, at least I'll see him in the morning. I'll sit there, listening to him yr;; of things that never happened, saying he's afraid of me, and I'll just wish I could make love to him right there. I miss him so bad It sends me into panic attacks. todays my bday, at least I'll be able to take him some cake, and his bday present, his was the 15th. We had the most wonderful open relationship for those 21 years, no rules to break, except honesty, he couldn't handle that one, but i didn't care. I tried to send him the most beautiful bouquet of roses but he didn't want them so I ad them delivered to me. I'm post a pic now, check them out.

Best Answer

your torturing yourself with facebook ..............don't dwell on him, you've got EP now

Best Answer

You should never make someone a priority if they make you an option.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Best Answer