I heard it in my psychology of sexual behavior class, and I dont know what that means, I know it's some kind of dirty slang but what is it??
Krissys88 Krissys88 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 20, 2010

According to the Urban Dictionary, Pizza Boxing is "Doing a chick from behind while you have a box of pizza, can be any kind of pizza, and you put the box on her back and eat the pizza during sexual intercourse."<br />
Come on guys, haven't you all heard of Google?

Best Answer

Don't be embarassed obviously no one here knows. I googled it and guess what Your post came up first..LOL..but true. That is what college is for you are paying them ask. There were probably many in your class paying good money that were afraid to ask. PLEASE ask and share the answer. If you weren't in the class that would be a lot less money to the school. You are paying them to learn. Please ask, now I am just curious. I didn't see anything close..but there were over 10 pages to search. They are there to give you knowledge..so share the knowledge : )

Best Answer

???? having sex while sitting on a pizza box???lmao i have no idea!

Best Answer

Is it like teabagging, but bigger and squarer? Not a clue, lmao!

Best Answer

figures that it's something degrading to the woman.

Best Answer

That would be when they put the pizza in the box before delivering it to you.lol Or maybe it is like mud wrestling only with pizza. I guess it's pretty obvious that I have no idea.

Best Answer

Just a guess here. It would be refering putting each case into a certain catagory. all pizza's come in the same box although each one might be different inside the box.

Best Answer

no idea

Best Answer

you got me.

Best Answer

god i dont even wanna know..lol

Best Answer

umm...ive never ever heard of that...

Best Answer

pizza boxing?! goodness sakes! i have no clue either LOL

Best Answer