Musicality95 Musicality95 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Emotional Health

Sure would help to know the situation. I have given a lot of people advice on life situtations. However advice is only advice. It is you who have to make the choice on how you use the advice. Some people give advice and then if you do not want to follow it, they quit giving advice or cannot tailor there advice to fit you and what you are comfortable with. Be careful about who you chose to seek advice from.

Best Answer

If we had at least an idea of a subject matter, someone might be able to help you...<br />
I'm good for many things, but cures for menstrual cramps is not my area of expertise, for example.

Best Answer

Yes, I can help with most things. Damn little I've not seen or done or experienced over the years

Best Answer

sure let me no what the heck

Best Answer

what kind of advice?

Best Answer

Emotional/relationship/sexuality

Best Answer

i would say u find a woman(older than u) for that one,, men won't help much.

Best Answer

I don't know if I can actually give you advice since I'm not that good at it, and I have no idea of the subject, but if you send me a private message I'll try to help.

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of advise. I have gained a modicum of experience and knowledge in my life, but I only know a little. I'd be glad to help, unless you'd be more comfortable with a woman

Best Answer

You should specify what kind of help you need if you would actually like some real help, otherwise how would one know if one can in fact help.

Best Answer

You should ask your circle friends for help. That is why you added them to your circle.

Best Answer