You need to make a portfolio to begin with to show what you got.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

You have an exquisite face, though -- that's a great start.

Best Answer

THANK YOU ALL WHO SHARED A POSSITIVE COMMENT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE DOING MY FIRST PHOTO SHOOT I EVEN HAVE PHOTO SHOOT WITH JOHN CASABLANCA MODELING AGENCY AND AS SOON AS I PUT IN MY PORTFOLIO PICTURES ILL BE LOOKING FOWARD TO CASTING360 for some aportunitys. THANK YOU ALL GOD BLESS YOU! :))

Best Answer

You can look online to find places to register. Also, if you have a lot of connections, someone might just come to you and ask you to model for something.. Maybe you can start by doing commercials for products..? I have a friend who does that..

Best Answer

Thank you all for the positive answer I will be looking foward to that! :))

Best Answer

No problem! Good luck!! :)

Best Answer

I am not going to make an unnecessary comment. I am a photographer. Depending on where you are, I will gladly take some headshot photos of you, and help you send them to the right place in hopes of getting your foot in the door.

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the best site for webcam models because they have the highest payout and there traffic is phenomenal i went from broke to making a great income female webcam models make the most i was hired within 2 days i work from home i set my own schedule and hours now i have money to pay my bills and for holidays, vacations etc i just enjoy my life cause you only live once ! good luck everyone

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the best site for webcam models there the highest paying and especially felmales make alot of money u can go from broke to making a great income i love my job its free to join i was hired within 48 hours i set a schedule and i work just be serious and u will succeed

Best Answer

Whatever you do, don't fall for scams. There are a lot of fake agencies out there that will promise you things but want to charge you a fee up front. Never pay up front to any agent or so called "manager". Make sure you do your homework and find the legit companies.

Best Answer

first have a photo session of your own from a good and competent photographer and then send to various agencies

Best Answer