sweetsaralove sweetsaralove 22-25 10 Answers Apr 22, 2012

It'll pass. I found interesting side effects with prozac, which passed within a short while.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm. Could be a couple different things. 1.) When you take an SSRI, your brain makes less seritonin for itself since the drug makes more seritonin available. So when you stop taking the drug, it takes a few weeks for your brain to start making more of its own seritonin. 2.) The drug was helping with depression symptoms and when you stopped taking it, the symptoms returned - bitchy, moody, etc....

Best Answer

I use to take Prozac in the past and i remember it made me so moody for at least a month till my system caught up with different meds. Now i dont take it anymore i like my sane normal without drugs. Now when i get really moody i would drink a glass of wine then it will relax me. Taking anti deppressant was deppressing me even more and the fact i feel like an alien not a person. Thats just me.

Best Answer

Your not supposed to stop that suddenly

Best Answer

I am coming off Prozac gradually under medical supervision. I have been slightly moody; but I'm sure it'll pass.

Best Answer