firstaidkid firstaidkid 18-21, M 8 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

if he is always looking at you thats a clue that he likes you :)

Best Answer

See how often he looks at you. How often does he text if he has your number, how much he talks to you, if he puts himself down in front of you. Look up "how to know if a guy likes me" on wikihow if you haven't already. Hope I helped!<br />
Anyone answer mine? <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Does-This-Boy-Like-Me/1668467?question=new" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

From my experience; They try to get close to you. In High school, My crush did like me, first sign, he asked about my name. One time, I was eating lunch in the cateria, and he sat two tables away from me. then after Lunch, I went to the Library, he came too and sat at the table next to me.

Best Answer

It's like I wrote the question myself, but decided not to... since no one can really answer to that. Everyone acts differently, all our experiences vary so much from one another.<br />
If someone says that "yes he likes you"... you just get into your head, that he might actually like YOU, and you therefor get your hopes up all high, maybe for no reason and then be disappointed.<br />
That's why I didn't want to ask here the same question myself, because there is no right or wrong answer. You can be nice to everyone, so I am hoping that my future conversations with my crush will give me more hints on how he acts around me and how he acts around everyone else. And he god damn better ask me out - then it's a done deal that he doesn't do that to everyone.

Best Answer

yeah, but i mean, do you girls act friendly towards people who you haven't really talked to in 2 years just because you are friendly? even if you are shy? All of this is really telling me I have hope but then again, she is SO very kind to everyone that I really don't know!

Best Answer

Good point, if I like the guy I would be nice to him... then again that wouldn't mean necessarily that I'd like to date him.
All I can say is that rather show some interest in your part up front, ask her to go to a movie or something you'd both enjoy, because otherwise you will be friendzoned (and it's not her fault if you won't show her that you'd like to maybe date her).

Best Answer

well, we talk from time to time, sit close (sometimes next to each other in physics) but i cant really say we are true friends. I guess something like more than classmates but a bit less than friends or maybe friends? not really sure... Anyways, asking a girl with which you barely talk to a movie or something is a date, it cant be seen as a friendly request, can it?

Best Answer

I'd rather take the risk in asking her out and having the risk that she will decline, than to have friendzone until the end of time.
At least that will give her the idea that you might be interested. I mean seriously, I myself as a girl would rather admire the gesture. I have so many ***** guy friends who just are too afraid to ask me out.

Best Answer

would you still be able to maintain the same relationship with those guys if you decline them?

Best Answer

If she doesn't want to go out with you, but still wants to be friends, she will try to say it nicely, unless she suggests some other day.
And to be honest, if she would decline, would you still want a "relationship" with her? IF she is a normal girl, you will be friends after that.
But don't set yourself up for a failure. Better try and ask her out, rather than play her bff until you die.

Best Answer

at least yours is nice to you

Best Answer

ask!

Best Answer