pangirl pangirl 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Motherhood

Tell me who wouldn't be nervous from such a big life change; both father and mother should be

Best Answer

hey, Jesus, what is you doing on here again? I thought you was banned?

Best Answer

Nervous now, but wait when they are teenagers...........nervous will be an understatement! lol Good luck!

Best Answer

It is a decision that will change your life.

It´s normal to be nervous.

Consider all the pros and cons at your age and then decide.

Best of luck.

Best Answer

I'd say yes. You are still young too. Give it time if you are too nervous about it. No rush you know.

Best Answer

Amen! Why rush into it? I hate to be a downer, but look at divorce statistics for people in your age group.

Best Answer

no normal person would feel nervous about a life changing decision... just saying...

Best Answer

Ohh it's such a beautiful thing :) but it's a big responsibility. So it's not strange that you are a lil bit nervous.

Best Answer

Being nervous is good, that way you will be well prepared. I can only tell from the eyes of a father, holding my daughter for the first time, makes me still emotional, 10 years later. Believe me it's worth it.

Best Answer

I know some girls at school that are pregnant, and they are a little nervous but know that, that's what they're built for, and doctors know more now, can help them more, and aderol, or epideral really helps! just saying :) my mom said she didnt even know when i came out, she was like oh! wow that easy :) remember it'll be okay :) congrats

Best Answer

*****.

Best Answer

You will be fine , try not to worry so much, have you got someone to help you?

Best Answer

i didnt have a penny in my pocket nor did i know how to change a diaper when i had my son. he is 16 years old now.

Best Answer

Yes it is. It is a huge decision.

Best Answer