lindakumalo lindakumalo 31-35 9 Answers Aug 15, 2011

...times a day?

Best Answer

OP never seen again after posting this . . .

Best Answer

Holy crap! Is that all we get? There is insufficient information to come up with a solution. This looked like a good question so I clicked on it to read the details. There are no details! I'll check back later to see if this gets updated. Then I'l give you my answer...

Best Answer

to be honest you may be the problem or very much apart of the problem. I think that you are not attracted to him sexually at all or anymore. If your still interested but doesnt like his looks encourage him to excercise and loose it and starts dressing him seductively sexy, maybe he might be able to turn you on...I think youve just lost all interest in him sexually..............maybe he has for you 2 who knows...but if u wanna make it work let him get fit. tease him in the process no sex.....................he will have the urge to get fit.

Best Answer

wow. that's a lot of inference to draw from part of a question...

Best Answer

Welcome to married life my dear!!!!!!

Best Answer

what was your sex life before.. Why did you mention his weight. Did it bother u before, did it bother him before..My ex husband was overweight and our sexlife was on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Hmm it doesn't get more often as you go along unless you do something about that now.Have a face to face and tell him you want it more often.I am presuming you want it more often anyway.

Best Answer