kids can be so cruel, but ya ain't alone I'm not excatly hated or loved at my school either. they're all stuck up :P

Best Answer

Yupp hate it here

Best Answer

thats the same wit me at my skool but today they were all prue sound to me and chatted away even tho they have there own group thing goin on.. just say hello and chat to them but dont steal the spot light on them because thats y they dont tlak around ya.... just chill out abit and have a conversation wit just one person and other people will join in always works

Best Answer

Not in this school they only talk to their friends and nobody tries to meet new people or anything and their only friend are kids they've known for years

Best Answer

are u freinds wit anyone in the skool ?? the only reason i madefriends in my skool is cause i smoke and people need lighters and **** so sonn enough they chat to u and ye become friends...dont start smokin because i sayed that tho... just try and talk to them

Best Answer

Well I have lots of booze and a good party to offer and that helped me in past schools but people don't party in this school so... ya

Best Answer

these people sound like the bigest crowd of re**habs... dont even boder wit the party.. just tell them to fu***ck off.. and go and do ur own thing and then they willl want to see wat ur doing maybe

Best Answer

good advice

Best Answer

don't worry about them! if you know that being that way makes you happy, you should NOT care about what anybody thinks. be yourself.. im sure someone in the crowd will love your personality, and as long as you love YOURSELF, nothing else should matter to you.... do you agree?

Best Answer