gilligan234 gilligan234 13-15, F 9 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Health

Why do you hate yourself? That's nuts. If there is anything about you, that you don't like, go change it. If it can't be changed, learn to accept it. Just hating it will never change a thing.

Don't look for negative things about you. If you are looking for something and it is there you will find it, but you will overlook everything else. Start looking for positive things so you can find THEM instead.

And finally: stop caring too much about what others care about and start caring about yourself. If you can manage to be happy all by yourself, people will come running to be your friends, cause they want some of your positive energy instead of spending their energy on making you happy.

Best Answer

Look into the mirror and make a silly face. It will make you smile and laugh and then remember that your worth loving because your alive and a person.

Best Answer

It's really tough at your age,when i was 13 i would sit looking out my bedroom window crying and wondering was wrong with me,i'll never forget that feeling,it's still with me today but not as bad.

Best Answer

I felt the same when I was your age. I had a terrible home life with abuse and no friends. I had nobody telling me that I was special. Some people have a large family and some do not. Do you have a large family and family members to talk to? Do you have a good relashionship with your parents? What are you sad about? One thing to remember and I promise this is true that it will pass. There are also things that you can do to help it pass. Please call the hotline numbers. There are people there that do care and can ask you the correct questions and quide you in the right direction. It sounds like you have hit bottom. The fact that you are asking for help is so good. The truth is that ask for help and you will get it. Please remember that you are special and shame on anyone growing up that did not remind you of that. That is there mistake and problem but the people in this world that work through it become the most amazing, wise and enlightened people of all. That is who you could be. Tell us/me why you are sad and we can go from there. Please remember there is an answer...

Best Answer

You made a start here by talking about it, have you written a story? I found it helped me when I wrote mine and come to find that I was not alone. And trust me, people would care and miss you if you were not here.

Best Answer

Go to a Pediatric Cancer Hospital.

This will change your opinion of yourself really quick.

Best Answer

Talk to your parents or friends, or talk to suicide prevention hotlines

You may be making a positive impact in people's lives and you're not even aware of it and your life might be filled with incredible potential, you'll never know. You're far too young and life is full of opportunities that you haven't experience yet.

Best Answer

Why do you feel so sad? I am here if you want to chat. Feel free to private message me.

Best Answer