You can thank all those Tea Party freaks and their rich overlords who don't like to share. This coming Election Day, let's get the vote out honey.

Best Answer

Make soup. Get a whole cut up chicken, carrots, celery , noodles. It will make several meals

Best Answer

The rich are still getting richer ... this makes me ill and so sorry you have to go through this ...

Best Answer

You know rice is far more filling, way more nutritious, and cheaper by the pound right?

Best Answer

not really, a diet high in ramen noodles results in weight gain, high blood pressure, and other issues from a high sodium diet. Rice is much healthier and stretches your food dollar more, which is important. The less money you spend on food, the more money can be spent on working towards a living wage by getting involved with local groups. Also a person that's well fed can protest longer.

Best Answer

d: gnatfree is correct observing the high sodium aspect of Ramen. That flavor pack is loaded with it. You COULD omit it but then they're even less satisfying. This - I know - overlooks the obvious which is nobody should HAVE to live on rice or ramen.

Best Answer

I'd suggest brown rice over white. You feel hungry an hour after eating white rice.

Best Answer

at least youre getting them, i dont even qualify for them and dont have a job either

Best Answer

Yeah it really sucks :(

Best Answer

GET A F***ING JOB

Best Answer

*time*stamps?

Best Answer

the government is cheap.

Best Answer

that wasn't my choice

Best Answer