dwonder dwonder 31-35, M 12 Answers Nov 6, 2013 in Doing Good

You can thank all those Tea Party freaks and their rich overlords who don't like to share. This coming Election Day, let's get the vote out honey.

Best Answer

Make soup. Get a whole cut up chicken, carrots, celery , noodles. It will make several meals

Best Answer

The rich are still getting richer ... this makes me ill and so sorry you have to go through this ...

Best Answer

You know rice is far more filling, way more nutritious, and cheaper by the pound right?

Best Answer

I think gnat it's more the income based destitution not lack of nutrition at contention here

Best Answer

not really, a diet high in ramen noodles results in weight gain, high blood pressure, and other issues from a high sodium diet. Rice is much healthier and stretches your food dollar more, which is important. The less money you spend on food, the more money can be spent on working towards a living wage by getting involved with local groups. Also a person that's well fed can protest longer.

Best Answer

I thought ramen or soba noodles were healthy ?

although I prefer udon noodles !

I like your sprit gnatfree

Shame we can't get rid of the useless bastards in our respective countries and put in a government that cares about ppl rather than screwing them over like the UK and USA

Idk where u r from sorry but I'm sure they are the same

Unless revolution is on the table we will have to stick to pointless protests and meaningless elections

Until we radically reforms politics in both policy and practice

I'm not talking of revolution like Russell brand talking bollocks

I mean real change from within not this gradual incremental crap

Where real citizens can live and prosper and be free and equal with their heads held high

Probably socialism or anarchism and idealism I know but it's a start !

Best Answer

d: gnatfree is correct observing the high sodium aspect of Ramen. That flavor pack is loaded with it. You COULD omit it but then they're even less satisfying. This - I know - overlooks the obvious which is nobody should HAVE to live on rice or ramen.

Best Answer

Exactly my point freeed

Best Answer

I'd suggest brown rice over white. You feel hungry an hour after eating white rice.

Best Answer

at least youre getting them, i dont even qualify for them and dont have a job either

Best Answer

Yeah it really sucks :(

Best Answer

GET A F***ING JOB

Best Answer

*time*stamps?

Best Answer

the government is cheap.

Best Answer

that wasn't my choice

Best Answer