valecia valecia 18-21 5 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Like the others said it will go away over time.... Or if ur love for him was really strong u will learn to live with it and the pain will fade

Best Answer

two days is not enough time to get over anything

Best Answer

This to shall pass.... Love isn't like a water faucet you just cant turn it off... Live through it cry, dream whatever it takes but just keep living and it will pass

Best Answer

its only been a couple of days. give it time. go out with friends and take up hobbies to keep ur mind busy. i know its hard, but try ur best. good luck! <3

Best Answer

Let me come over & soothe you in the same outfit you are wearing in the picture...it will be alright darling...alright....shhh..now now now...take it easy....just put the batteries away & I will be right over.

Best Answer

aaaaaaa u reminds me of him :'(

Best Answer

well now...perhaps you &amp; I are onto something huh? You could become a part of my circle at least....tell me about yourself on my board...luv from Tommy J.

Best Answer