10sQ 10sQ 13-15, M 14 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think its a good thing. I'm doing that too. I mean people shouldn't go throwing their master ball at a level 3 Jigglypuff (that pokemon can die). They should save it for like a level 70 Mewtwo! There's only gonna be that one rare Pokemon in the entire game. If you use your master ball now then you can just forget about that Mewtwo haha.

Best Answer

i think its a good idea because it shows that you have morals and are willing to wait

Best Answer

hope you have better luck than I have at saving mine for whoever wants it. unfortunately noone does

Best Answer

What a refreshing thing to hear a really young person say. I hope you mean it and are committed. If so go for it I'm behind you all the way. As I said in a comment recently, I lost mine at 28

Best Answer

Nice going mate not many people do that

Best Answer

Good idea. Remember, if you sleep with a girl, condoms break and some women lie about being on the pill. So, make sure if you screw a girl she is someone you want to be the mother of your children because you might be stuck with her at your heels for the next 18 years.

Best Answer

Ok..

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

unless you become a priest there is always one girl that's going to get you

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

Admirable

Best Answer