you must tell parents, make arrangements for school leave, decide how you live... and make sure father and his parents understand they must help support you. How old is father?

Best Answer

He is 15 will be 16 in November

Best Answer

omg so young! his parents must give you support!

Best Answer

His dad already knows but he isn't mad

Best Answer

I know you're scared, but the sooner you tell them, the faster they'd be able to recover from the shock. Better bring it up before they start noticing the bump.

Best Answer

You should have told them the minute you found out. Now you have to tell them, right away. And whoever the father is too, if it was consentual, that is.

Best Answer

The dad knows and he is gonna stay but I'm just scared to tell my parents Bc I don't want them to hate me I love my parents and ok'd what to do

Best Answer

You need to tell them now, because they will be able to see when it starts showing for good - and if you're 5 months in, that won't take long!

Best Answer

i guess they know now. lol

Best Answer

Tell them. It's too late for an abortion. They will be mad at first but they will support you.

Best Answer

Tell your parents, n from now on , Keep Your Legs Closed

Best Answer

Super glue your legs shut

Best Answer

This site offers counseling for teens. Tell the your problem and the type of relationship you have with your parents they can offer advice.
http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/Pages/default.aspx

Best Answer

tell them. the sooner you get help the better

Best Answer

Any particular reason you scared to tell your parents? In general I would suggest telling your parents. You can't go through this alone, you'll need help. Also I would suggest you call a helpline and talk to them about your situation. Depending on the country you live in that's different. So you best google yourself.

Best Answer

I'm scared Bc I don't know what they will say...

Best Answer

It ain't going to disappear. Tell em and get it over with.

Best Answer