I have no problem with it. I just want to live a good life. I don't think it matter what people think of you 100 years from now, it doesnt matter what you think now. everyone is a hypocrite so their opinion of you doesn't matter. Just enjoy being...<br />
you will be dead and non existent, much like you were before you were born, they don't matter.

Best Answer

I have moments exactly like this and I am 66 years old - has nothing to do with being a teen. Some thoughts that have helped me: dawned on me one day that the miracle of life - DNA my parents still live in me - literally I carry their genetic information - a piece of them continues in me. I have a faith in life after death - that there is a bigger plan and a future past this present pain. I was somewhere before I came here (i.e. "dead") and I will return there or move to another place after this body is gone. We are just temporarily in this container and have an entire eternity to aspire to when our purpose here is complete. I feel really bad for anyone who cannot see the great architect and design in this world...must be terribly empty. The DVD "Unlocking the Mystery of Life" absolutely clenched it for me. It reveals the wonder of DNA and totally blew me away. World-class scientists dig deep. I am not trying to be trite or offer cliches....just know you are a miracle of life - and that the picture is way bigger than we each individually can see. You are not an accident and you will not be forgotten.

Best Answer

trust me when you die you will be busy with something else........ big..... very big...............

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

i don't think that your love ones are gonna ever forget you,i wouldn't if i was one of them,just be happy with them and whatever is missing in your life,do it now,you never know when you might never get the chance to do it.

Best Answer

girl please! if you want to go down in history... please come up with a cure for AIDS .

Best Answer

lolz im not that good at science :P

Best Answer

Then you better come up with a cure for HIV and aids, get elected president, or become famous some other way.

Best Answer

No one rembers people from a year ago so I wouldn't worry too much about it

Best Answer

after a 100 years of being dead do you really think you will notice not being remembered

Best Answer

Find a checkers/chess board. Put a penny on any one corner. That penny is you. In the next square, put 2 pennies to represent your Mom & Dad. On the next, 4 pennies to represent your grandparents, and so on until you have filled all 64 squares. Their names are long forgotten, but there is a bit of every one of them in you. They live on thru us, and our children. It's the circle of life. Pass it on.

Best Answer

then make yourself as known as u possibly can :) or at least make lots of friends ;o

Best Answer