maxymonkey maxymonkey 13-15, M 9 Answers Feb 5 in Parenting & Family

dont you dare its not worth it im here for you

Best Answer

Talk to a trusted adult about how you feel

Best Answer

Talk to someone, im suicidal at the moment so I don't know how much help I'll be, but I'd be happy to talk if you want. Distract yourself from it, maybe write, listen to music

Best Answer

cut is not worth the extra scar. the guilt feeling after. hiding your arms in summer and having to answer questions about them and not having a clue what to say. don't cut. and OD on what? it's very difficult to OD. most likely event is you will pass out and wake up middle of night with the worst stomach pains of your life. you'll have to run to the bathroom and basically throw up your insides. don't do either. distract yourself with exercise, a book, movie, conversation.

Best Answer

If you are in a crisis, please call for help:<br />
1-800-273-8255 or 1-800-784-2433 (available 24/7)

Best Answer

Set an alarm for 5 minutes and do something to distract yourself. Before you know it the alarm will go off. Reset the alarm for 10 minutes. Keep doing this and before you know it the feeling will abate.

Best Answer

Ill try thanks

Best Answer