break up with her to be with her best friend but i cant because i took her virginity last week and i didnt even remember because i was drunk and high and now i cant break up with her beause id seem like a douche is i broke up with her right after we had se-x and if shes pregnant im screwed and her best friend wants me to break up with her so we can be together. and i already feel guilty enough that i got my ex pregnant
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 9 Answers Mar 1 in Community

So you're sixteen, had unprotected sex and got your last girlfriend pregnant then decided it would be a good idea to illegally drink and do drugs THEN have more unprotected sex?<br />
You brought this all on yourself buddy, and have fun paying child support to multiple women for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

i already have a kid but it got taken away but im going to fight for him when im 18. but yes i thought that pull out sh1t would work but i was wrong

Best Answer

You're sixteen, already have a kid, continue having unprotected sex and getting more girls pregnant? Why on earth would you not go and buy a box of condoms. It is not that hard. The pull out method has a 35% failure rate btw.

Best Answer

if i carried around a box of condoms id look like a douche

Best Answer

No, being 16 and knocking up three girls makes you a douche.

Best Answer

first of all i turned 17 in december. and second of all i didnt get them all pregnant this year. the one i got taken away was back in grade 9. and my ex was last year and now its anya they were spaced out

Best Answer

This is pathetic. Learn how to use condoms or stop sticking your **** into girls until you're ready to accept the possibility of having and raising children.

Best Answer

You do now lol

Best Answer

People like you should be castrated. FFS.

Best Answer

god landon learn from your mistakes. i know terron is keeping hers is anya keeping it?

Best Answer

i dont know. and its funny hearing this from the 14 year old who has a kid and has had like 10 pregnancy scares and broke up with an awesom guy and then hooked up with him in the arena washroom

Best Answer

you were the one who gave me the pregnancy scares and how do you even know about me and brett?

Best Answer

we both agreed. and obiously brett told me im his best friend

Best Answer

fine we both aggreed and why do you care about me and brett anyways

Best Answer

you broke his heart and now your just leading him on by agreeing to hook up with him

Best Answer

Looks like you have to live with the consequences.

Best Answer

FFS ! You already have 1 kid ? <br />
You didn't learn a thing did you ? Stay away from girls .

Best Answer

why? the id who i got taken away is going to be mine when i turn 18 if i pass drug tests. and the other 2 i dont really care that much about

Best Answer

Pass the drug tests ? You should have any kids in your care .
You're an idiot , stop creating more idiots !

Best Answer

Shouldn't have any

Best Answer

i was an idiot back then. and my probation officer comes every month for random checkups and ive passed 3/5

Best Answer

No you're still an irresponsible idiot ! Stop ******* around with every girl that's dumb enough to open her legs .

Best Answer

it takes two people its not just me

Best Answer

Most people don't get every girl they **** pregnant ! Stop wasting tax payers money on your kids ! You should be sterilised .

Best Answer

haha not o fun being a stud now is it?? Why dont you get Avery pregnant too?

Best Answer

i thought you were my friend lol

Best Answer

Probably good to abstain from sex for a year... And to just try to find an activity that is better than booze. Also get a part time job n save money..., also just find a way to support your future and your kid ;)

Best Answer

i had a job but i got fired for having an attitude

Best Answer

Our tax dollars at work

Best Answer

it wasnt my fault this jackass asked for a bag for his paint and i told him it has handles and thats it would just break the bag and then he asked for the manager

Best Answer

Put a lock on it

Best Answer

on what?

Best Answer