I would love to understand and solve the fundamental issues that undermine all relationships, and to live the solutions with my beloved for all humanity. Am I dreaming?
AquarianMime AquarianMime 56-60, M 7 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Community

It's DEF possible! I met my ex here on EP. While we didn't work out there are others who have met here and made it! Good Luck in your search...where ever you may choose to seek :-)

Best Answer

Thanks, Peak, for the encouragement!

Best Answer

You're more than welcome hon! Remember ANYTHING is possible...you just have to keep an open mind (easier said than done sometimes~oh how I know this!lol! ;) And some are jaded (with good reason and all due respect to them!) so do your best to avoid the pessimism...it's all around us here! All the Best!

Best Answer

Are you a man?

Best Answer

Of course. I'm single, and not gay. ;)

Best Answer

Good night.

Best Answer

*Slaps face* . . . yes you're dreaming . . . wake up! <br />
If a woman said to me I want an "Ultimate enlightened relationship" or "true love" I'd have to think either check to see if she was old enough to "drive" or think to myself "Okay, what's the con here?"<br />
There are a dozen dating sites on the internet to find your "soul mate."

Best Answer

Soul mates can show up anywhere--even a grocery aisle or on EP Q&amp;A. From my perspective, true love is the only thing that is ultimately real--everything else is the illusion of the human condition. Love is my essence and what I live for--it's what motivates all that I write here. My "soul mate" will understand immediately and intuitively, and there will be no concern whatsoever about a con. This is pure innocent self-revelation. :)

Best Answer

Hmmm... Only if the "ultimate enlightened relationship" you envision involves an internet addiction. ;-)

Best Answer

Marry me and we shall see glorious days full of rainbows and children and kitty cats.

Best Answer

You're a bit young for me, Colors. And I'm not sure you know what you're signing up for. To truly get to the root cause of all relationship issues--and to solve them for all humanity--holy wow. That's a spiritual calling, and the woman who is truly willing to join me in the quest will have my full attention.

Best Answer

Lol, I was kidding. ^^

Best Answer