Therry245 Therry245 16-17, F 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Romance & True Love

It's not "wrong". It's natural to have these feelings. They will find their purpose in time. No need to rush.

Best Answer

cherish your virginity and hold on to it. it is so precious not to be thrown away.

Best Answer

I'm 16 I have a boyfriend we've been together since 6 grade but I'm not ready and I can't have boys in my room and can only be at his house if his parents are there to supervise us. Weren't doing anything wrong my mom always tells me not to be in such a hurry to grow up she talks to me about sex and tells me I can talk to her about anything so I tried telling my mom and she told me its ok to have these feelings but having sex is also a lot of responsibility. And she made me feel better I spoke to him about it he told me he doesn't think were ready either.

Best Answer

Is it wrong because most girls in the world when are 18 years old or younger, they don't want to have sex to get them pregnant.

Best Answer

Heated? If you mean in the mood then that is normal but be safe and pickb wisely and wait as long as you can

Best Answer

I just couldn't put the word...

Best Answer

NO DER IZ NO RONG.U R READY TO TAKE A BIG **** IN YOR VAG...

Best Answer

Best Answer