wait until you have to take care of your parents and they don't listen. that's harder because you can't exert authority over your parents. but u can bang ure head on a brick wall:)

Best Answer

The brick wall is looking good!

Best Answer

Every..single..one. if you don't believe me, read what Socrates said over 2000 years ago about the subject. Some things NEVER change...

Best Answer

Throw in something that means a lot to them, their ears will soon ***** up. For example, when I want my daughter to tidy her room and she refuses, I calmly say "You can tidy up your toys, or I will and mummy's way is throwing toys in the bin (garbage)" she soon moves herself. Granted, my little one is only three and a half (33 in the head!) but it works on children of all ages. If they still won't listen, you have to stick with your threat, so make sure it's something realistic.

Best Answer

Good one I will try that!

Best Answer

I was just telling my son to pick up his toys FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY. I think it's a parents rite of passage.

Best Answer

I did, Now they have kids that don't listen to them! LOL

Best Answer

Yes, my mum laughs at me all the time! hahaha

Best Answer

LOL I know it's so hard. But that's the kids job, and believe it or not they expect you to keep after them.

Best Answer