Anything that I have ever seen that I would describe as perfect,was natural.....never man made.

Best Answer

all meant to make you feel bad about yourself, so you buy products to make you feel good about yourself!

Best Answer

So true. Fortunately I don't buy in to it :)

Best Answer

these images are selling a product - its called advertising - individuals can make choices to view purchase whatever.

Best Answer

I know lol. But I'm still angry at the effect it has on impressionable young women, for instance.

Best Answer

these images and ads are made to a market - if the market revolts or is offended with them nowadays they are quickly pulled or worse go viral and the company is openly chastised- and market share goes down. It is a parent and or caregivers job to discuss the unrealistic images of women and men in the media. This also exsists in ads for the older generation - notice how any ads for boomers show only happy attractive aging (usually about 50- 60 )men and women who look vibrant and fit.

Best Answer