How can i report ep to ep.? Im suprised noone else hasnt already reported it.
swizzlstick swizzlstick 36-40, F 4 Answers May 5 in Embarrassing & Funny

If you find out how to get rid of them, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. It does my head in!

Best Answer

If you are talking about the annoying adds, that's why I became an EPer+,sponcer as it were. Can't remember exactly what it is called(see star beside my username) Pay $5/mo and one of the bennies is no adds.

Best Answer

I just have. 4 in the last 2hrs Feed up with it

Best Answer

This is so annoying, im not into football its a line up of female Brazil fans with only the teams top on and looking back with very well developed botts,do you see that advert.?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hahahaaa...

Best Answer

Get Ad Block and you won't have to look at any ads

Best Answer

It shouldnt be the case, i find that advert repulsive its just like some would find a line of male butts bad news.

Best Answer