zoequirk zoequirk 16-17, F 10 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Shut your eyes and think up 26 girls names beginning with A, 25 beginning with B, 24 beginning with C, 23 beginning with D and so on for as long as you can!! It works for me' I never managed further than P. Sleep tight!

Best Answer

i got rum!<br />
just 1 bottle, n i'l have u sleeping as a baby :P

Best Answer

OMG finally i found people who have the same problem that i do/did with sleeping...i have tried everything possible.....3-4 nights a week i just can not seem to fall to sleep and stay a sleep, either i have to use the restroom or i need some water in the middle of the night ...its soo annoying. but i think i finally found my dream product....its called 5 stage sleep shot it natural and an easy shot bottle to drink down really fast....in like 30 minutes after i drink it im groggy -- got to my bed and sleep sound thru the night :)<br />
check out their site www.5stagesleepshot.com i think u can get a free sample..<br />
hope this helps someone cause it helped me.<br />
sara lee<br />
:)

Best Answer

hmmm try seraquil that will knock you right out

Best Answer

okay i want to know is there an important thing you are thinking of ? if you like that just keep it out of your mind.if you can't sleep for another reason just listen to quiet music and relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Best Answer

yeah there is an important thing im thinking of

Best Answer

okay try to keep it out of your mind force yourself to do that.i have the same issue like you.if you can't get it out of your mind try to finish what you think about i mean for example if you think about what you will do in an exam finish it by a quick solution .understand me ?

Best Answer

listen to guided meditation/sleep hypnosis

Best Answer

medical marijuana

Best Answer

a nice relaxing massage or xanax....your choice :)

Best Answer

2x4?

Best Answer

8

Best Answer

You get a golden star!

Best Answer